Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Getting back to Blogging - finally

First off I need to apologize for leaving this blog for too long with the blog title - "Frustrated" at top of the page - but that is how I as feeling and I guess for awhile.  Much has happened since then so I am going to try and catch up.
Just because it is beautiful and so are you!


I already did catch up some - I started writing again mid summer - but it had been so long since I had blogged I forgot my password.  And I was in an area with limited reception both internet and phone.  In order to retrieve my blog password I had to have it sent to my phone.  These kind of dynamics reminded me of being back at home in Haiti. 

But let me get to it.  I will post what I had written and what was started and finished last spring - summer and then we will get caught up. 
Thank You! for still being here.


No comments:

Post a Comment